Haven't had a lot of time to post this week due to work and other concerns. One of those other concerns has been getting all of my materials prepared for the Mysterious Temple of the Serpent God DCC session starting this week. As of now, the module is written and ready for playtesting. These guys will be the first ones through it. The maps are ready for Roll20. The player tokens are just about done, as well. I'm looking forward to kicking this off on Thursday.
That being the case, we should have a good recap coming up this Friday or Saturday, though I may find time for a post between now and then. I'm also dealing with some computer issues, which I also hope to have resolved this week. Either my main hard drive is about to crash, or the battery on my motherboard is too week to keep my BIOS settings. We'll see...
Also, I have changed the layout of the blog. A few of you had commented about how hard the old format was on the eyes, so I went with something that is, I hope, a bit friendlier. I still need to go through the posts and make sure that all of the text formatting works well with the new layout. Yeah, another thing I need to get around to. Eventually. Soon.
So, until next time.