Friday, August 23, 2013

The die is cast!

+Harley Stroh has cast "Summon Edgar." Do you think you can handle the result, man? Do you? Don't you know that your immortal soul is in peril?

I've already booked my room for GenCon 2014. The Hilton ain't cheap, but what the hell.

Truth be told, I've never been to this kind of conference, only academic conferences. I think (just maybe) this one is going to be a lot more fun than the National Communication Association. Just a guess. It is, however, at a very unfortunate time for me, professionally. You know how professors have to gear up for the new school year, what with registration & advising, course planning, meetings, etc? Yeah, well, that happens the week of GenCon (i.e., the week before classes start), at least at my school.

Nonetheless... Sacrifices must be made!


No comments:

Post a Comment